TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
this is intense
CHELSEA HERE IS THE HOW-TO
Im gonna do this one day o.o
Im not sure if you guise know of them but they are amazing <3
Conquer Divide~ Mouth Wide Shut
He is my obsession <3
I try to follow everyone who follows me, unless your blog has inappropriate stuff. A littles okay but everything is just gross and kind of strange (just saying)
Yes when im this bored :p
Hehe js ;)
He is the definition of perfection <3
An effortless deceiver
He pulls the veil over his lies
Without a tremor from the lips or flicker of the eyes
Words elegantly poised
On forked tongues, ready to feed believers
What a beautiful lie…
And the intricacy of having our hands tied~